1. I got a fallen apart book from the library and removed the covers to make a new sketchbook using coptic stitch. This is the first time I have tried coptic stitch and it took ages!
2. The High school band had a concert this week and they were very good.
3. For Easter morning I made cinnamon buns, this was the night before. I let them rise in the fridge over night and cooked then in the morning.
4. The finished cinnamon buns.
5. Easter egg hunt (yes, even teens like to hunt for chocolate and they gather them in a planter!) on a wet easter morning.
Happy Monday x