1. We went to Route 66 State Park this weekend and explored in the sunshine!
2. A naturally formed terrarium in an old bottle.
3. Yay for sunshine over the fields.
4. I climbed out of bed early on Saturday to go to a local estate sale and scored this ace tin of buttons and buckles.
5. I also bought a whole fabulous box of vintage travel ‘accordion’ postcards from the same sale. I bought them to draw and paint on, but I am not sure I can bring myself to!
6 & 7. Two sides of the same painting at the St Louis Art Museum, I love the two colour palettes.
8. One of my favourite paintings at the Art Museum, cakes by Wayne Thiebaud.
Happy Monday x