1. We went to a very full, very dusty, very vintage estate sale this week. True treasure hunting!
2. ‘Fancy work’ box which had a few reels of yarn inside.
3. I didn’t buy much but I did snag this fabulous yo-yo. I love the colours and the wear on it. The size is just right too.
4. At the weekend we went to Rockwoods Reservations which is fairly local to St Louis, MO. This is our favourite trail.
5. The bridge was taken out by a fallen tree so we had to climb down and up the creek bed.
6. Another fallen tree, this one looks as if it has been here a while.
7. Natural finds along the trail.
Happy Monday x