1. Seed pods gathered while out on a walk in the neighborhood.
2. I have spotted some beautiful mushrooms this week!
3. Some beads I have pulled out of my collection to make into bracelets.
4. This mushroom has been nibbled but look at the gorgeous colours inside.
5. The lights for ‘Winter Wonderland’ are being set up amid the autumn leaves at a local park.
6. These crunchy seeds are crowding in the setting sun.
At last Autumn is here, chilly mornings and nights with sunny days. Changing the clocks might take a week to get used to, but I have to say that I rather like the darker evenings, especially with soup and fresh bread for dinner.
Happy Monday x