I am a day late with weekly photos this week because of the holiday here in the States, of course this means that I will have no clue what the day is for the rest of the week!
1. A look at my dining table when I have my stuff all over the place as I mess about in my art journals.
2.This giant caterpillar was on the hot pepper plant early this week, we decided to leave him even though he was munching away at the whole plant including the chilli peppers!
3. The very next day the plant was almost bare, by the end of the week he had gone (hopefully to spin his chrysalis and not into a bird’s belly).
4. I indulged in a maple latte before my trip to Forest Park on Wednesday. Fall is coming!
5. A replica of ‘The Spirit of St Louis’ hanging in the History Museum.
6. Saint Louis residing outside the St Louis Art Museum.
7. Art inside the St Louis Art Museum.
8. A window in an old warehouse.
Happy Tuesday x