1. This week saw the last days of the school year and fifth grade graduation.
2. The kids all got to choose an ice cream from the ice cream truck as part of graduation celebrations.
3. In the rain, lots of these flowers ended up scattered on the grass.
4. I picked some kale from the garden for salad. Home grown is the best!
5. On the plane to holidays in Cape Cod, the essential gin and tonic!
6. At low tide we spotted these sea fairy castles all over the beach.
7. I love to go to the library wherever we are, so I snapped a photo of the local library opening times.
8. Directions to an antique shop in Chatham MA.
Have a lovely week. Happy Monday x