Phew, another hot week here in the Mid West!
- I haven’t seen many mushrooms this spring but these caught my eye. I think they look like cookies!
- A few natural bits and bobs gathered on one of my many walks with the dog.
- The 100 day project started this week and I have managed to alter a playing card every day so far. Someone picks me a card out of the box and I art it up!
- We had field day at school on Friday, it was a lovely sunny day and the kids all had a great day.
- The adventures of the clay beads continues, this week I glazed them. I can’t wait to see how they turn out.
- We had a peek at the full moon on Friday when it was high in the night sky.
I hope you had a lovely week and another lovely one ahead.
Happy Monday x