So far I think we are having a chilly spring compared to recent years. I am sure it is usually warmer than this here in the mid-west by the middle of April. No complaints though, you never know, the summer might not be so brutal.
- I don’t know what any of these flowers are, but they are pretty and all over the park floor. I got to stand among them for a while as the dog had a sniff about.
- I borrowed the paper cutter in the library to chop up my new coloring postcards this week.
- Some trees are still blooming, this pink one at the park is a stunner.
- I finished ‘A Man Called Ove’, and I love love loved it. It is such a good read, Ove is a wonderful character. It is funny, thoughtful and a great story.
- I got some clay to play with and I made some beads and pendants, fingers crossed that they all turn out, or at least most of them! I will be sure to update you on the clay creations.
- Over the weekend we popped down to Cherokee Street in St Louis. We explored a few antique shops and stopped for a coffee and cake.
I hope you had a fab week and are looking forward to the next. It is rainy here today, but not cold, so hopefully good growing weather for the flowers in the garden.
Happy Monday x