1. We walked to an Estate Sale locally this weekend, it was a 2 mile walk each way, but on such a lovely blue sky day, we didn’t mind. I loved this study and look at that fantastic wallpaper.
2. On the way home from the sale we took a short detour to snap a photo of this sign. I have admired the arrow for ages now and with this blue sky, how could I resist.
3. A flock of Grape Hyacinths at Forest Park, taken on Easter Sunday.
4. Trees on Art Hill in Forest Park.
5. St Louis Art Museum and the Grand Basin in Forest Park.
6. Lovely willow trees near a bridge in Forest Park.
What a pretty weekend it was. I hope you had a lovely week and weekend.
Happy Monday x