This week I have been arting all over the place! I am taking a few classes and learning lots which is always a wonderful thing. I saw lots of feathers on Instagram through the week and discovered the #IFDrawAWeek and joined in with the ‘feather’ week.
1. I passed this historic house as I walked to the doctors this week, I find it strange that it is just there on the side of the road. It used to have a sign I think, but that has gone now. There is sits, being old, but still majestic. I love the blue walls.
2. On the way back from the doctors I walked passed the local ‘lake’ which was looking very pretty in the cold and ice. Remember folks, don’t feed the ducks.
3. I made some stencils this week and had a lovely time messing about with them in my art journal.
4. Ikea was our destination this weekend, where we bought various useful things for the house like shelves and mugs! I liked these clouds leading into the kids section.
5. It snowed all morning yesterday but only left us an inch or so on the ground. It is a sunny day today, so it is melting quickly.
6. The fab feathers I painted as inspired by Instagram. I used masking fluid and watercolors to get the feathery effect. Fun!
I hope you have had a lovely and fabulous week and are embarking on an equally wonderful one ahead.