1. We found a whole dollar in the creek! So we gave it a rinse and hung it out to dry.
2. My parsley is a pot of stalks today, because there were five Eastern Black Swallowtail caterpillars munching away at it all week, there are only two caterpillars left today, I wonder if they will turn into butterflies? I hope so.
3. Mushroom! I love spotting the mushrooms starting to pop up in our woods and this one has a little hole in the roof, I assume so the fairies can let the smoke out from their fireplace!
4. I have been trying to sketch objects more so that I get better at drawing. I watched a repeating pattern class on Skillshare, so I made a little pattern tile which repeats lemons!
5. I spotted this jumping little fella on the Hosta plant this week, I was happy that he sat still while I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.
6. This weekend we went to the St Louis Swap Meet and snagged a few bargains! I got a wooden box for my recipe cards and recycled my daggy old plastic box! I didn’t buy the M or the bike though.
A fun week of photos! The weather was lovely last week, we had cool nights and mornings and not too hot days, this week sees a return to reality and the humidity which goes with late August/early September. Oh well, it was nice to have a little break and see a few cool nights. Autumn will soon be here with pumpkin coffee and apple pies!
Here is looking forward to a successful and creative week ahead, whatever you are up to, make it good!