1. The first flowers of Spring, I love the dew captured on the crocus petals.
2. Easter cards I made for family.
3. Cool lights at Crushed Red in Clayton, MO. We went for a late lunch on Sunday to celebrate Mothering Sunday, lucky me!
4. Me, sitting on my ‘mental age’ bench at Powder Valley, MO in the sunshine! Ha!
5. I found a rock with a funny face.
6. Taking the direct route.
7. Powder Valley frog. Very friendly and very large!
It looks like Spring has sprung here in Missouri, the trees are budding and the bulbs are starting to flower. Time to pull out the t shirts and put away the gloves and woolly scarves.
Have a fab week!