As the year rolls by, I am taking a photo a day following the prompts from Fat Mum Slim. Here is February.
1. On My Plate. Not quite a plate I know, but a few peanuts as we await lunch.
2. Mail. Catalogue browsing.
3. Water. As an melting icicle.
4. Reward. Ginger cookies.
5. Something Blue. My diary.
6. Makes Me Smile. I started this book, but didn’t finish it!
8. In my Bag. Just been to an Estate Sale and found some treasure which came home in my bag.
10. This Inspires Me. Stuff on my book shelf.
11. On the Wall.
12. Pointy. Vintage needles and pins.
14. Love. I drew stamps and stamped inside them!
15. Spot. Notebook.
16. From Where I Stand.
17. Routine. Off to the gym.
20. This is so me! Little doll in a jar with washi tape, sits on my table.
22. Macro. Soaked black beans gone purple.
24. 12 o’clock.
26. Grow. Chili pepper seeds are in pots.
27. Still Life.
All done, Spring is around the corner!