1. In my cup. Soft serve and sprinkles, the best!
2. Stripes. My phone case is a toddler mitten! It works very well.
3. Button. Lucky Day pearl button.
4. DIY. I bought this necklace from Goodwill to DIY into something else, but decided to keep it as it is, I like it so much.
5. Upside Down. I am sure I thought this was a very good idea at the time. #worstselfieideaever
6. I need…. the weather to cool down so that I can wear my boots!
9. Orange. First Autumn leaves are falling.
10. Repetition. Mushroom gills.
11. How I Feel Today. Like a reflection in a dark window. Nice buttons though!
12. Spring/Fall. Autumn treasures.
13. Out of Place. The cookie was supposed to be the ‘out of place’ object, but I think my shoes are more out of place!
14. Healthy. Farm stand watermelons for sale.
15. Remember. The lovely sunflower is now turning to birdseed. Still cool.
16. I don’t like. Trying to figure out how much thread I will need and I keep getting it wrong!
18. Person. I am the type of person who pulls a Target cart out of the creek. It was very heavy!
19. Even. Trying to get the pretzel rolls even in size never works!
20. Beginning. The start of the parade.
21. Fave Word.
24. Loud. This vintage travel case is pretty loud!
25. Angle. Some good angles on the YMCA.
26. Best. The best mushrooms I have seen in a while.
27. Celebration. A celebration of colour. Gathered from yard sales and estate sales this weekend.
28. Game. I picked up these vintage jacks at an estate sale. Do you know how to play? I don’t! I intend to find out though.
29. Wish. I wished for the boots I ordered with these smashing socks. I love the socks, but returned the boots. The hunt continues for a new pair of boots.
30. Where I’m From. This photo is from a village gala fancy dress parade in the village I grew up in. 1981 in all it’s slightly out of focus glory. I am the tomato! Ha.
October is here and Photo a Day continues on it’s merry way. Pop over to Fat Mum Slim for the October list and tips, if you fancy joining in.