August was a month of hot days, school holidays, day trips and returning to school. I used the prompts from Fat Mum Slim’s Photo a Day challenge and here are my photos from last month.
3. S is for…. Soccer ball, abandonded in the park.
4. In the Middle.
6. Grateful for… My little spot on the interwebs!
8. Pet Peeve. Crazy crisp/chip flavours. These were yukky, in case you are interested!
9. Mix. Silver fabric and sewing machine mixed to make a bag.
10. Art. The art of finding treasure in the creek. The watch is one of our favourite finds so far.
11. Mirror. In the grass reflecting the clouds.
13. Inside. Wanting to look inside this lot!
14. Give. Thanks Grandma for giving us some Dandelion and Burdock sweets.
16. Clean. This old dinosaur needs a clean.
19. To-Do. Get a film in this vintage camera and get snapping the ole fashioned way.
20. Before Bedtime. We read. The Misadventures of the Family Fletcher is a good one.
21. Decorate. I love old tins.
22. Words. A wobbly focus shopping list!
23. Style. A fish finger sandwich is my lunch style.
25. Mail. Some cards I made.
28. Travel. Luna travel!
What did you get up to in August? I hope it was a good month. September is here and I am looking forward to all things Autumnal, even though the weather is still pretty hot. I can still roast squash and drink yummy pumpkin spice coffee!