Here are the photos from June, a little late, but here we are huffing and puffing and sitting at the back. What did you get up to in June? Is it summer or winter with you? It is heating up here and I am already looking forward to cooler weather, I know, I am a cool weather girl.
3. Family. Off to mow our neighbour’s lawm.
4. Ordinary. An ever growing patch of mint.
5. 11 o’clock. The edamame is growing well.
6. Adventure. To the top of the Gateway Arch!
7. Pattern. Gorgeous funghi.
8. T is for. Trainers, back from a run. Even though I live in America, I still call them trainers rather than sneakers or tennis shoes (I don’t even play tennis, come to think of it, I don’t do much sneaking either).
9. We Live Here. St Louis on an old brick.
10. Flying. Clouds, flying through the sky.
11.. The Beginning..of my grow out to natural hair colour = grey!
12. Pastel. Pastel oil pastels
13. Simply. Tomatoes.
15. Lovely. These sweet peas will be lovely when they grow.
16. In the Shadows. We made micro monsters!
18. Quirky. Some quirky moves on the Slip n Slide.
19. Habit. Ice cream is a good summer habit.
20. Yay! Fire pit lunch.
21. Here I am. Catching the Metro Link.
22. Growing. Sunflowers are getting big!
23. In this moment. Waiting for cookies to cool.
24. What June looks like.
25. Sun Flare.
26. Dreaming. Of fairies under the toadstool.
27. Loving. This style! Swim shorts and boots, perfect summer dressing when you are 9!
28. Bed. Lavender bed.
29. Delight. Harvesting garlic.
30. The End.
Photo a day completed for half of 2014. I love to look back on them and see the snow and the cold and then the days warming up and the plants growing. I have been taking a photo a day since September 2012, nearly two years, and they are all compiled here from my old blog.
All of these photos were taken on my iPhone4 (I know, vintage model).