What a lovely week, the weather was so lovely, cool (less than 80 degrees counts) and sunny. I went to Warped Tour with my 13 year old and we had a great time, the garden is awash with green and tomatoes and flowers and we had a trip out to Shaw Nature Reserve on another delicious cool day.
Of course I know we are to expect many days reaching a million degrees, but these pockets of bearable are so worth it. It means we can get out and about and see what St Louis has to say for itself.
This is what is said this week, in photos.
2. Harvest of garlic and lavender.
3. The ever growing sunflowers are now 6 feet tall (I measured the tallest).
4. The Hibiscus flowers are unfurling.
5. Thistles at Shaw Nature Reserve.
6. The Sod House at Shaw, who doesn’t want grass on the roof!?
7. Pretty Black Eyed Susie flowers.
8. A very dry creek, these stepping stones are usually in the water.
9. A crop of Day Lilies near Cherokee Street, St Louis.
11. Green part two. Taken at Shaw Nature Reserve.
That was last week and this week is beckoning, have a great week everyone!