This week was the first of the summer holidays from school and it went pretty well, the weather was kind to us and we had a day trip out to go up the Gateway Arch in St Louis and lunched at one of the food trucks at the City Garden.
2. Breakfast in the city before we visited the arch.
3. The 250 years of St Louis cake outside the old Basilica.
4. Cake at the Old Courthouse.
5. The arch cake.
6. The arch and some lovely clouds.
7. Look there’s me at the base of the arch.
8. We saw lots of cakes, this one is at the fountain on the other side of the Old Courthouse.
9. Love this pink suit at the City Garden.
10. On the big screen at the City Garden.
11. Lunch from the Fire (food) truck.
A good week was had and here’s looking forward to this week’s adventures. Happy Monday!