This week has been a hot and steamy one, the future of the St Louis summer. My plants are loving it though including my newest addition, five little tomato plants which I got from my friend in exchange for some edamame plants. I love that I can trade veggie plants!
Friday was the last day of school for the boys, so that is the end of 3rd and 7th grade. Almost three months off with no real plans, I wonder what we will get up to? Are you off for the summer? Got plans?
1. Flowers rained off the trees after a storm on Monday.
2. Delicious Tortas De Aceite.
3. An early morning shaft of sunshine.
4. Dewy dandelion clock in the early morning sunshine.
5. 1972 in a local wall.
6. Juneberries off our tree, maybe heading for a pie? Or muffins?
7. Curling garlic scapes.
We are looking forward to a week of late starts, Swingball and maybe a trip up the Gateway arch in St Louis. I hope you have a lovely week.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11891057/?claim=5jyr5d7cc9f”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>